3Visit the Eki Rent-A-Car office
Please arrive earlier than the scheduled pickup time, as you will be asked to fill out some forms.
Show the following documents to the office staff:
- ·Driver's license
- ·Other necessary documents
4Fill out papers
- ·Complete the Rental Agreement. Confirm the contract details.
- ·The staff will give an explanation regarding insurance and what to do upon an accident, parking violation, or the like.
- ·Check the vehicle for any damages with the staff.
As a general rule, we only accept credit card payments.
(Exceptions include certain offices where credit cards cannot be processed.)
- ·Customers are asked to pay for gasoline charge. The fuel tank will be full upon pick up; please return the vehicle with the tank full.
If the tank is not full upon drop-off, there will be a separate charge depending on the distance traveled (the rate will be higher than the typical market rate).
- ·Once you arrive at the office, an office staff member will check the car for any damages.
- ·Any extension fee will be charged at the office.